招收 2021 入学硕士生、博士生，软件测试、并发程序分析、软件安全等方方向！
I am interested in testing and analyzing large-scale programs, such as detection of concurrency issues and security bugs. My main works are as follows:
- Understand concurrency vulnerabilities: ESEC/FSE 2019.
- Understand vulnerabilities on Android: SANER 2020.
- Deadlock detection, from prediction (ICSE 2020, ICSE 2012, IEEE TSE 2014) to isolation (ASE 2016, TSE 2016, ICSE 2014, IEEE TPDS 2015, PPoPP 2013, ICSE 2012).
- High quality strategy for concurrency bug fixing/repair: FSE 2017a, ICSE 2016a.
- Data race detection, such as sampling and active detection: FSE 2017b, FSE 2016, FSE 2015.
- Rule based bug mining (ICSE 2016b, ESEC/FSE 2018, IEEE TSE 2019).
Recent Publications (more)
- Yan Cai, Ruijie Meng, and Jens Palsberg. Low-Overhead Deadlock Prediction. ICSE’20, accepted.
- Yan Cai, Yutian Tang, Haicheng Li, Le Yu, Hao Zhou, Xiapu Luo, Liang He, and Purui Su, Resource Race Attacks on Android, SANER’20, accepted.
- Ruijie Meng, Biyun Zhu, Hao Yun, Haicheng Li, Yan Cai, and Zijiang Yang. ConVul: An Effective Tool for Detecting Concurrency Vulnerabilities. ASE’19 (Tool Demo), 2019.
- Yan Cai, Biyun Zhu, Ruijie Meng, Hao Yun, Liang He, Purui Su, and Bin Liang. Detecting Concurrency Memory Corruption Vulnerabilities. ESEC/FSE’19, 2019.
- Jialiang Chang, Bo Gao, Hao Xiao, Jun Sun, Yan Cai and Zijiang Yang. sCompile: Critical Path Identification and Analysis for Smart Contracts. ICFEM’19, 2019.
- Bian Pan, Liang Bin, Zhang Yan, Yang Chaoqun, Shi Wenchang, and Yan Cai. Detecting Bugs by Discovering Expectations and Their Violations. IEEE TSE, 2019.